To make Koftas:
Cabbage Shredded- 2 cups
Besan flour (Kadalai maav) - 1 cup
Rice flour( Arisi maav)- 1tbsp
Chilli Powder- 1tbsp
Salt- to taste
Onion 1 + Tomato1+ Greenchillis2+ Cashews-4nos.]- Grind to paste
Onion small- cut into small pieces- around 1 cup
Ginger and Garlic- Cut into tiny bits
Fennel seeds- 1tsp
Cinnamon- 1 pc
How to Make:
1) Mix cabbage, besan flou, rice flour, chilli powder and little salt with water and make little koftas.
2) Deep fry in oil until brown and remove excess of oil by patting with a paper towel.
3) Grind the mentioned ingredients.
4)In a pan, pour 2 tbsp of oil and saute cinnamon, fennel seeds, onions, ginger and garlic one by one until brown.
5) Once its done, pour the ground paste and add chilli powder, salt.
6) Let it cook for 5mins and when the oil seperates out put in the fried cabbage koftas into it.
7) Do not mix hard as the koftas will break and disfigure in shape.
8) Gently toss for every two minutes and when its done remove from flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves or curry leaves.