I am posting this recipe to 'Treat your Tongue'- Sayali's 'Healing Food Event'. Usually Broccoli is a rare vegetable in my kitchen and i made this masala dish long before and had posted in my blog previously.. Am re-posting this recipe in my blog for the event and sharing with my friends.
100gms broccoli florets
1 cup mixed vegetables ( mashed potato, carrots cut into cubes, peas, corn)
3 slit green chillies
1 inch sized ginger
1 unripen tomato
Half handful cashewnuts
1 tbspn curd
1 tbspn garam masala
1 tbspn red chilli powder
1 tbspn dhania powder
Fresh cream for garnishing
Salt for taste
How to make:
Onions, green chillies, ginger, tomato, cashews to a smooth paste.
1) Boil all mentioned vegetables with li'll turmeric and a pinch of salt.
2) Heat oil in a pan and saute the onions.
3) Add the ground paste to the onions and garam masala, chilli powder, coriander powder.
4) Add boiled vegetables and mashed potato to it.
5) Add required salt, curd and let it cook for few minutes.
6) After it becomes a thick gravy remove from the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves and fresh cream.
This Broccoli Masala goes to Healing Foods Event- by Sayali and also to Siri's Corner