1) Coriander leaves- 1bunch
2) Basmati rice- 2cups
3) Green peas- 1/2 cup
4) Green chillies- 3nos
5) Ginger Garlic paste- 1tbsp
7) Onion- 1 big size
8) Salt to taste
How to make:
1) Pressure cook the rice until its half done.
2) Grind the coriander leaves, green chillies together.
3) Add oil to a pan and saute the ginger garlic paste, shredded onions and the ground paste until its all done.
4) Add boiled potatoes and green peas with this sauteed mixture and allow it to cook well.
5)Finally add rice, salt and mix well. Cover and cook until the rice and the masalas blend with each other.
6) Serve with onion raita!