Last sunday i made Gobi Manchurian as a side dish for Fried rice. It came out very nice and hence sharing with you all...
Cauliflower florets- 1cup
Corn flour- 2tbsp
Ginger Garlic paste- 1 spoon
Tomato ketchup- 1tbsp
Dark Soy sauce- 1tbspn
Chopped onion - 1 big
Chopped ginger and garlic- 1 small cup
Ajinomoto (if preferred)- a small pinch
Spring onions - 2 bunches of leaflets
Green chillies - 3nos
Lime juice- 1tspn
Oil for frying
How to make:
1) Wash and cut cauliflower into florets and immerse them in boiling water for few minutes.
2) Prepare a batter with corn flour, ginger garlic paste, a pinch of salt, 1 spn lime juice.
3) Drain water from cauliflower and let it cool down.
4) Heat oil in a pan for deep frying and dip the florets into the batter and fry until golden brown
5) Strain the excess oil and meanwhile prepare the sauces. Heat 2 tbspn of oil in a pan and saute the onions, green chillies until half done then add chopped ginger and garlic. Let them be little crispy.
6)To that add tomato sauce and dark soy sauce, and add the fried fritters to the pan.
7) Spinkle some MSG (Ajinomoto), salt to taste and saute them well.
8) As a finishing touch, garnish with spring onions.
Serve hot with Fried Rice, Pulav etc.,