Friday, October 29, 2010
Mor Appam or Kuzhi Paniyaram
Idly Rice- 3cups
Urad Dal- 1 cup
Green Chillies- 4 chopped
Onions- 1big size, chopped
Urad dal- 1 sp
Channa dal- 1sp
How to make:
1) Soak rice for 1 hr and urad dal for 1/2 hr and grind like dosa batter and allow to ferment for a day.
2) The next day, for take one bowl of the batter and add rava, finely chopped onions, green chillies and salt.
3) Splutter some mustard seeds and add urad and channa dal and fry it until golden brown and add to the batter.
4)Add curry leaves to it.
5) Once the batter is ready, heat oil in appam karal or kal.
6) Pour in each cups and fry it until golden brown by tossing it both the sides.
7) A tasty evening snack which can be accompanied with a hot tomato chutney.