Tomato puree-1 cup
Extra virgin olive oil - 1tbspn
Parmesan Cheese - 1tspn
Onion- 1 medium size, diced
Dried Oregano and Herbs
How to make Pasta:
1) You may buy the different shapes of pastas available in the market. Each one is known by a different name by its shaps, For eg, Sphagetti ( flat noodle shape), Fusilli ( Spiral or twisted shape) Penne (Tubes with ridges) Shells and Pipes etc.,
I have made this dish with Fusili.
2) Boil water and add little salt and oil.Then add this fusili and allow it to cook till it becomes soft.
3) Strain the water and immediately wash with cold water. This will avoid the fusilis without breaking.
4) In a wok, add butter and saute the onions and some garlic.
5) Add fusilis and toss it well, then to it add the tomato puree, salt and chilli flakes.
6) Toss it well and slow cook for 5mins and garnish with parmesan cheese.