Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Capsicum Soy Toss
This i learnt from a chinese friend which is highly fresh and serves a side dish with rice.
Capsicum- 3(1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow)
Cabbage- cut into big pieces
Chinese green chillies- 2
Spring onions- cut into pieces
Light soy sauce- 1tbspn
Salt and sugar(a pinch) to taste
Oil ( preferrably olive oil)
Black pepper powder- a pinch
How to make:
1) Wash and cut the vegetables, big pieces.
2) Chopp green chillies, spring onions.
3) Heat oil in a pan and saute green chillies.
4) To that, add the vegetables and add sugar, a pinch.
5) Add soy sauce and then toss the vegetables (or) gently stir them.
6) Do not over cook, retain the cruncher taste of the vegetables.
7) When serving garnish with spring onions and pepper powder.