Monday, April 6, 2009
Vegetable Fried Rice
Basmati Rice - 1 cup
Vegetable sliced - cabbage, capsicum, carrots, beans, spring onions, onions
Salt to taste
Pepper powdered 1 tspn
Soy sauce 1 tbsp
How to make:
1) Cook basmati rice, do not overcook.
2) Cut all the vegetables evenly lengthwise.
3) Heat oil in a pan and then saute onions.
4) Then saute all the vegetables one by one.
5) Add soy sauce and then add the rice into it.
6) do not stir, as it rice may break and will get mashed.
7) Add salt and black pepper powder and garnish with spring onions.
8) Do not boil the vegetables as it may loose its crunch.