1) Leftover Idlis
2) Leftover vegetable cutlets
3) Green chutney(Coriander, green chillies, ginger, mint leaves ground together and mixed with salt and lemon juice)
4) Tomato ketchup
5) Tomtoes, Cucumber, Onions cut into round pieces
6) Grated cheese
7) Mango powder
How to make:
1) Cut the idlis into two halves (cross section)
2) Arrange the idlis, and spread the green chutney, and place the vegetable according to your interest.
3) Place the veg. patties and sprinkle the mango powder and then spread tomato ketchup.
4) Grate the cheese and cover with vegetables and then the other idly half.
5) Heat the oven and place these for 2 mins, for the cheese to melt a li'll.