Monday, April 27, 2009
Nellikai pachadi (arachukalaki)
Goose berry - 5nos. (not aranellikai)
Grated coconut - 1tbspn
Green chillies - 2nos.
Mustard seeds - 1tspn
Venthayam - 1tspn
Fresh yougurt - 1 cup
Salt to taste
Coconut, green chillies, boiled nellikai
How to make:
1) Wash the goose beeries (nellikai) and pressure cook them until 2 whistles.
2) Remove from the cooker and then remove the seed.
3) Grind boiled goose berries with other ingredient and mix with fresh yougurt.
4) Heat oil in a pan and then splutter mustard and fry venthayam.
5) Mix all and add salt to taste.
Very good pachadi during summer days. Body coolant and rich in vitamin C.